Paulson ProMolder 1
Is the injection molding seminar specifically designed to teach new or experienced molders the fundamental principles of scientific injection molding. If you are looking to gain a thorough understanding of injection molding as a scientific process, this highly acclaimed seminar is for you.
There are no pre-requisites for Paulson ProMolder 1. You will learn everything you need to know at the seminar. In addition, successful completion of ProMolder 1 will prepare you to take the Paulson ProMolder 2 qualifying test. A post-seminar certification test is given at the end of the 4th day.
Topics covered in the ProMolder 1 Seminar include:
- Molding Economics
- What are Plastics?
- The Molding Machine
- Molding from the Plastic’s Point of View
- Mold Fundamentals
- Machine Operating Controls
- Molded Part Defects – Causes & Solutions
- Injection Molding Simulation with SimTech
Cost to attend: $1,595*
*Discounts available: Any company sending multiple attendees from one company to the same class is eligible for $100 off for every additional person from the company who attends.
Technicians, Setup, Quality Personnel and anyone with a need to improve their skill and understanding of injection molding. The Paulson ProMolder 1 Injection Molding Seminar is 4 full days in the classroom including actual hands-on machine time during the 4th day. We added the 4th day in 2013 and it has proven to be very well received by attendees. The injection molding machine demonstration reviews basic machine operation using Paulson’s SimTech simulator or an injection molding machine.
None. There will be a short pre-assessment quiz before the class begins.
Available ProMolder 1 Dates
- January 24 - January 27 at Extellent Prof. Dev. Center
- March 7 - March 10 at Polymers Center of Excellence – Charlotte, NC
- March 14 - March 17 at Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park Campus – Minneapolis, MN
- April 4 - April 7 at MGS Mfg. Group – Germantown, WI
- April 25 - April 28 at Hilton Atlanta Marietta Hotel & Conference Center – Atlanta, GA
- May 16 - May 19 at Polymers Center of Excellence – Charlotte, NC
- June 6 - June 9 at Toshiba/Plastec Fresno N.
- June 20 - June 23 at Toshiba Machine Company – Canada
- July 11 - July 14 at Courtyard Detroit Troy – Troy, MI
- September 12 - September 15 at Toshiba Machine Company – Chicago, IL
- September 19 - September 22 at Pennsylvania College of Technology – Williamsport, PA