YOUR SOURCE FOR
INJECTION MOLDING TRAINING
Advance your skills and become an injection molding pro!
Learn the foundations of scientific injection molding and earn a ProMolder 1 certification. Register Today!
Powerful Injection Molding Training.
"As a team leader, Paulson's training courses and seminars have given me more understanding of the make-up of plastic and how it flows than any other educational tool out there!"
- Suzuki Mfg.
Paulson ProMolder 1 is the hands-on injection molding seminar designed for anyone who wants to learn and understand the theory, practice and control of a scientific injection molding process or who wants a scientific background of the injection molding process. All Paulson seminars are vendor neutral. Paulson teaches processing “from the plastic’s point of view.” Whether you use Scientific Molding or DeCoupled Molding™ or a hybrid system in your plant, this seminar will dramatically increase your results. Successful completion of any Paulson ProMolder injection molding class will earn the student ProMolder Injection Molding Certification
Here are just some of the main topics covered in Paulson's ProMolder 1 four-day certification seminar:
Injection Molding Basics - Overview
Basic Types of Plastic Structure
- Raw Material Problems Encountered when Molding Plastics
Inside the Molding Machine - Overview
Parts and Controls on the IM Machine
Electric Injection Molding Machines & How they're Different
Inside the Mold - Overview
- Four Primary Plastic Processing Variables - Basic Discussion
- Molding Machine Controls versus Plastic Processing Conditions
- Plastic Temperature and its effects on the overall injection molding process
- Plastic Cooling Rate & Time - Using cooling to maximum advantage through optimization
- Plastic Flow from the runner gates and on into the injection mold cavities
- Basic Principles of Polymer Behavior (Non-Newtonian flow)
- Viscosity - The unique characteristics of plastics flow behaviour
- Effects of Polymer Flow on cycle time finished injection molded part properties part properties
- VPT - Velosity to Pressure setpoint. How to nail the right VPT setpoint every time
- How the molten plastics material fills the mold cavities. How to handle cavity to cavity variations
- Trouble Shooting - sink marks, cracking, burn marks and many other common injection molding part defects
- SimTech – Virtual Injection Molding Machine Lab Workbook Lesson
- Hands-On Machine Time
- Class Review – Q & A Full Class Participation
- Class Review – Q & ProMolder Certification testing
© 2017 Paulson Training Programs, Inc.