ProEx 1 Extrusion
Paulson’s new, comprehensive, real-world ProEx 1 Extrusion seminar offers immediately actionable training for extrusion production floor personnel at any level of experience. You will leave this extrusion class with practical, immediately useful knowledge and skills, plus a thorough understanding of approaching the extrusion process from a scientific point of view.
This class will cover the following topics (and much more) and also has a written test on the 4th day to allow students to gain their ProEx 1 Certification:
- The Single Screw Extruder: Parts and Operation
- The Structure of Plastic Raw Materials
- The Characteristics of Plastics for Extrusion
- Effects of Pressure, Temperature, and Flow
- Optimizing Extruder Controls
- Safety, Pre-Start, and Start-Up Procedures
- Steady-State Operation, Shutdown, and Maintenance Procedures
- Single Screw Extruder Troubleshooting
- Plant Management Topics
- Twin Screw and Sheet Extrusion Review
- Each day there is time set aside for team discussion, problem solving, and one-on-one with the instructor
Cost to attend: $1,595*
*Discounts available: Any company sending multiple attendees from one company to the same class is eligible for $100 off for every additional person from the company who attends.
Anyone in the extrusion manufacturing industry who wants to increase their understanding of the principles of extrusion and wants a scientific background for approaching their extrusion production floor, including extrusion operators, technicians, engineers – and novice or seasoned extrusion veterans.