ProEx 1 Extrusion
Paulson’s new, comprehensive, real-world ProEx 1 Extrusion seminar offers immediately actionable training for extrusion production floor personnel at any level of experience. You will leave this extrusion class with practical, immediately useful knowledge and skills, plus a thorough understanding of approaching the extrusion process from a scientific point of view.
This class will cover the following topics (and much more) and also has a written test on the 4th day to allow students to gain their ProEx 1 Certification:
- The Single Screw Extruder: Parts and Operation
- The Structure of Plastic Raw Materials
- The Characteristics of Plastics for Extrusion
- Effects of Pressure, Temperature, and Flow
- Optimizing Extruder Controls
- Safety, Pre-Start, and Start-Up Procedures
- Steady-State Operation, Shutdown, and Maintenance Procedures
- Single Screw Extruder Troubleshooting
- Plant Management Topics
- Twin Screw and Sheet Extrusion Review
- Each day there is time set aside for team discussion, problem solving, and one-on-one with the instructor
*Discounts available: Any company sending multiple attendees from one company to the same class is eligible for $100 off for every additional person from the company who attends.
Anyone in the extrusion manufacturing industry who wants to increase their understanding of the principles of extrusion and wants a scientific background for approaching their extrusion production floor, including extrusion operators, technicians, engineers – and novice or seasoned extrusion veterans.
Paulson Training Programs reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment by providing notice to customers at least seven calendar days prior to the class start date. At which time the customer can elect to receive a full refund of paid registration fees (travel expenses are the responsibility of individual or sponsoring company) or transfer to a future scheduled class. In the event a customer needs to cancel, a notification letter must be received by Paulson Training Programs 30 or more days prior to the start of the registered class for a 100% refund, less a $15 processing fee. For cancellation of 22-29 days prior to the start of class a 50% refund will be issued and 21 or fewer days notice will result in no refund. Additional registration and cancellation terms are explained in more detail in the registration packet supplied upon final registration.